Wednesday 23 October 2013

Free Art Raffle & Auction @ Nth Melb P.School!

"Anything but a love-letter/schizophrenic landscape" 2013
Oil and spray-paint, pen/ink on found collage on metal box
This month the local primary school (North Melbourne Primary School) is having an artshow for the students and local-artists...I'm very local, so some of my work will be in it...as I am a non-commercial artist, naturally my work will be free (-ish, in that I'll raffle for free the smaller works) and the two larger pieces will be auctioned, with all proceeds going to the school's art-dept...so come on down, grab a raffle ticket a win a free bit and be ready to bid on some of the great stuff on offer...see ya'all there!

29th-30th Oct, 
Auction night 6-8pm 30th Oct
(I can see my house from here!....
Corner/park Errol st/Haines St. Nth Melb)

No comments:

Post a Comment